Monday, November 16, 2009

What's the name of the sisters or brothers of the super junior boys?

I know that some of super junior or maybe all have a sister or a brother, so i would like to know the names of them, do someone knows they're names (of the sisters or brothers)?

What's the name of the sisters or brothers of the super junior boys?
Well, I only know some.


Sungmin's brother: Sungjin


Heechul's sister: Heejin


Leeteuk's sister: In-young (she's really pretty)


Donghae's brother: Dong-hwa


I forgot all the rest.. sorry. Well, I know, so does Eunhyuk, Kibum has a sister, Kyuhyun has a sister and I think that was alll... sry, forgot the rest. I think i'm missing some siblings... I think kibum had a brother but i'm not sure... it's hard remembering all the sibling's names. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment